Thursday 23 April 2009

Another African page

I think the time has come for me to return to work! Although I am quite liking the routine of coffee and cake mid morning while doing a bit of scrapbooking, followed by lunch and an afternoon nap. However, I think there has been enough improvement with my ear for me to go back to work. Especially as the GCSE exams start next week and life in the exams office will be manic - we need to be organised from day one or it will be a nightmare.
So here is my last Tunisian page:

Both main pictures were taken at lunchtime at the cafe on the beach. They did the best pizzas and salad!
The smaller pictures are a view of the swimming pool from our bedroom window, the frontage of the hotel, the beach between Port el Kantaoui and Sousse, and the 'dancing' fountains in the marina by the hotel. I hope that I've managed to get a little bit of the atmosphere of where we were with the pages I have done.
Now I need to finish off the HTE project which seems to have gone off the boil a little bit!

No comments: