Friday 24 December 2010

He's on his way!

And at the time of checking this website here he was in New Zealand!  Anyone with little children might like to log onto that website nearer bedtime because when he's on his way - you better get to sleep as soon as you can!
All is calm, peaceful and under control in Deb's World today, the kids are visiting my in laws with my husband and I am left alone to do finishing touches and prepare tables etc.  Later on we will have a carrot peeling frenzy and anything else that can be done in advance.  Tonight we are visiting friends, the husband of which has just returned from a climbing expedition to Everest base camp so I suspect there will be many tales to be told.  Not my idea of a holiday ie no beach, no sun, no gourmet meals cooked for me and more to the point, no proper toilets or en suite facilities! 
So I wish you all a very happy Christmas, however you celebrate it and whoever you celebrate it with.  Take lots of photos to post in the new year, there must surely be some project we can all join in to share them.  Anybody any suggestions?!

11 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Merry Christmas to you,Deb.

humel said...

Well done, you :-) I had a very busy morning, but when I checked my list an hour ago I realised I was just about done! Yay!!

I got your card yesterday, many thanks, it's lovely :-)

Wishing oyu a very merry Christmas! xx

Cheri said...

Merry Christmas Deb!

Rachel Brett said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Deb, Hope you have a lovely day :)

Denise said...

Happy Christmas Deb - lots of love from us to you all xxx

Scrappi Sandi said...

Merry Christmas Deb...may it all go just as you planned! You certainly sound totally in control!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Deb. Hope you and your family have had a wonderful day.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hope you had a fab holiday, Deb. Here's to us in 2011!

Anonymous said...

eryllxeds http://crush-the-castle.com Crush The Castle

Sian said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Deb and that Santa brought everything you were wishing for - the new hat and badge arrived here and a good day was had by all x

Anonymous said...

munuxpscu [url=http://ricostrong.net]Rico Strong[/url]