Sunday 30 March 2014

ZIZO on Mother's Day

Have been thoroughly spoilt on Mother's Day. My daughter has done all cooking all day from homemade pancakes (a brilliant recipe made with cottage cheese and oatmeal) for breakfast and teriyaki salmon for lunch. Dessert combined all of my favourite things and provided an ideal zoom in zoom out combination too.
Lemon mascarpone cake and home made lemon meringue white chocolate truffles
Are you ready for that close up?

Inspired by Helena's zoom in zoom out Project

Remembering my Mum with love and very special memories on Mothers Day. Always in my heart x

7 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

The desserts look lovely, but really, everything sounds absolutely delicious.

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like the perfect day.

Sandra said...

I'm glad you've had a lovely day

helena said...

yum yum lovely Mothers Day treats

Sian said...

having someone else do the cooking is my favourite treat! I'm glad you had a good day. It was nice here too, with a phone call from Scotland and some other trears

Missus Wookie said...

Oh that cake looks amazing - lemon meringue truffles sound delicious too.

Anonymous said...

They look and sound delicious!