Saturday 5 December 2009

Absent friends

Well I have posted this in advance so by the time you read this I should be across the channel visiting friends who moved away to Belgium. They moved here in September and we planned this visit with another couple before they left the UK. The weather report isn't good and I suspect that we are currently sheltering from the rain somewhere, possibly eating chocolate or Frites with mayonnaise and I guess the men will be sampling the beer!
There is a Christmas Market going on in Brussels and hopefully I am taking plenty of photos to do some layouts on our return.
It's just a very short visit so I'll be back properly tomorrow - Au revoir!

3 comments:

humel said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! And if you happen to have any spare chocolate going.... ;-)

Karen said...

Look forward to seeing some of your photos as I love the Belgium Christmas markets :) Have a fantastic time!

Sian said...

Take photos! Bring Chocolate! Have a great time!