Monday 28 December 2009

Finally ...


The Belgian page ... First I took the photo with the page laying on the chest of drawers in my bedroom, then I remembered my intention to find more interesting places to photograph my pages and so I quickly took it into the lounge and propped it up behind Santa.
The photos are of us with our friends, sampling 'Frites' with mayonnaise (when in Belgium, do as the Belgians do) and then the Christmas tree and ferris wheel at the Christmas market. Couldn't do a page without St Nicholas in the centre could I? And couldn't do a Brussels page without the Mannekin Pis dressed up in his Santa outfit. The final picture is a group shot outside our friends' house in Waterloo.
Trip to Brussels - Done!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Page looks great Deb - love your colours! I always need to think about where to place my pages to photograph them - I find it really tricky. Do I go for a close up so people can read the journaling when I up load or do I photograph from a distance and it looks straight and you can see it all? Still haven't worked it out!

scrappyjacky said...

A great page...... and in our house we all love mayo with our chips [on the rare occasion we have them]

Debbie H said...

Gosh yes Mayo with chips is the way forward!!
And Santa matches the colour scheme on your LO! Cute!

Sian said...

Great page Deb! Not so sure about the mayo..but I could always wash it down with some sloe gin flavoured soda stream I guess :)