Saturday 4 February 2012

365+1 Week 5

Another week of pictures for 365+1 complete.
Today the temperature has not risen above freezing and the forecast is for up to 4" of snow to fall in this area overnight.  Wasn't hard to think of something to use for the 'liquid' prompt today, that bottle of de-icer has been well used by the whole family!  
We are going to a 40th birthday party this evening and I must admit that at the moment, I don't feel too enthusiastic to get out of my warm sweater and jeans and into a dress, and the thought of braving the elements isn't too appealing either.  Not to mention the fact that I have been wearing a woollen headband/hat for a fair part of the day and that hasn't enhanced my hair style I can tell you!  I'm sure I'll be fine once I get there but at this moment in time, staying in front of the fire, having a nice bottle of wine with dinner and watching the tv is higher on my wish list.  This is the price you pay for having friends much younger than yourself!
Hopefully I will be home again safely and not stuck in a snow drift in time to join in Storytelling Sunday with Sian tomorrow.  See you there ...

7 comments:

Alison said...

Another great lot of pics...and think I'd rather have the wine in front of the fire too- but I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself once you're there!
Alison xx

alexa said...

Lovely collection - like that scarf! Hope your traveling is safe ...

Scrappi Sandi said...

Another great week of pics! Enjoy that party & take your wellies just in case! :)

Sian said...

Take care out in that weather! We want you all in one piece to deliver your story :)

Lou said...

Great selection of photos - enjoy your night out.

Amy said...

I hope the party was worth going out in that weather!

Today it is hot, but it is trying desperately to rain and I wish it would because humidity and I are not very friendly!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely time and the party and we missed you today xxx