Monday 14 July 2014

Me on Monday ~ 7

Although Sian's away for a while I'm continuing with the Me on Monday post.
G

I was working this morning but it doesn't seem so bad when we break up for the 6 week holidays next Wednesday!  I only worked half day and when i got home at lunchtime Coco was so happy to see me, I didn't have the heart to tell her I was going out again. So, guess who ended up my back seat passenger? 

I went into work with poor aching shoulders and a stiff back because our daughter decided she fancied moving her bedroom around on Saturday so it was a ...
Furniture shifting, wardrobe emptying, clothes sorting, paintwork washing, dusty carpet hoovering, new recipe trying, quilt fabric cutting, log cabin pattern learning, dog walking, World Cup Final watching kind of weekend.  I went back to work today for a rest!

How's your Monday shaping up?

8 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I finally joined in Me on Monday myself! What a fun way to blog the weekend. I like that color on you!
Rinda

Anonymous said...

Hope your shoulder is better and doesn't it feel good when there is a waggy tail waiting for you when you get home?

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Wow that does sound like a busy weekend! Hope you are feeling better!

Sandie said...

I hope you are feeling less sore after your busy furniture moving weekend. I bet you are counting down to the last day of school !

Beverly said...

Less than a week to go, get over that soreness before your break ;) Love your passenger!

alexa said...

Oh my goodness, that sounds like more than a week's worth of work! Hoping you are finally able to relax and have a well-deserved break.

Susanne said...

Good to see you, even though I'm a week late. Hope this Monday finds you feeling fine and happy.

Sian said...

I'm back now and chuffed to bits to see that this has been continuing while I've been away :) AND I'd like to thank you for the lovely postcard which was waiting for me last night when we arrived home. Much appreciated!