Monday 1 December 2014

Me on Monday

The first Monday in December and I'm watching Denise on my iPad 
What a superstar she is, calmly demonstrating for Kanban Crafts. It seems so strange to see someone you know on TV and I can't believe how cool calm and collected she is. If it were me I'd have spilt the glue, dropped the glitter, put everything on crooked and got all tongue tied. 

The last weekend of November went by on fast forward. There was a bit of Christmas shopping, menu for Boxing Day was decided, a new Christmas mug was bought, hair was cut and coloured, sausage rolls were made, and eaten, Strictly Come Dancing was watched, meetings with a friend's daughter who was home from Hong Kong for a weekend were made, To Do lists were written, dogs were walked, banana and walnut loaves were made and suddenly December was here!

Me on Monday - giving a big wave to Sian who had the original idea of sharing what we are up to in a Monday.

4 comments:

helena said...

exciting to see a friend on TV

Sian said...

Aw, I didn't know she was on. I'll have to keep an eye out..

That sounds like a weekend that went past in a blur. Have a lovely week Deb and a great December

Alison said...

I got the times wrong for Denise and missed her!! Xx

Susanne said...

How exciting for Denise and for you.