Monday 16 November 2020

16th Day of Gratitude

 Today's prompt is for Morning.  

Which worried me a little as since we changed back from Summertime to GMT I wasn't sure I'd be awake in order to catch a sunrise!


So I thought I had this one 'in the bag' ... and then ... on November 6th I took Coco for her morning walk and saw this beautiful cloud formation


Now, it isn't easy to take a decent photo with a dog on her lead trying to pull me over to chase the ducks, but I was very pleased with how this came out!


PS Daily update - I've just dropped my car at the garage for its first service and then been with Paul to Tesco to get our 'click and collect' delivery, I'm planning to batch cook some ragu to freeze this morning, then we have our weekly Covid test at lunchtime, then it will be time to go and collect my car, take Coco for her afternoon walk, cook and eat dinner and that will be another day ticked off.  When we went back into lockdown, I'd forgotten that even in those circumstances you can still have a busy day!  


7 comments:

Ruth said...

Lovely captures - I've been photographing the sky a lot of late as well.

Susanne said...

What a contrast in those two skies - well snapped, you!

alexa said...

Those are truly lovely ... I especially like your second one. Great captures! It's amazing where the day goes, this time of year, isn't it ...

Patio Postcards said...

WOW your photo of the cloud formation is fabulous - good catch. I think our glorious red sunrises are over - November is settling in quickly!

Wildflower Adventures said...

I know exactly what you mean about taking pictures with a dog on leash... You nailed it with these 2 morning pictures. Nice!

Barbara Eads said...

That sunrise is beautiful!! I love the combination of the pinks, oranges with the blue.

Liz said...

Wow those clouds are amazing. What a great photo.