Saturday 2 January 2021

Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt

The first weekend in January finds me confined to home and flitting from thing to thing trying to keep occupied.  I just don't seem to be able to settle to anything today, but then I realised that it is time for the first link up for the Winter Photo Hunt, so here I am!

I stumbled upon the Winter Photo Hunt organised by Eileen via Mary Lou's Blog and having enjoyed the Summertime Photo Hunt, decided to join in with the Winter version this year.







There seems to be a common theme in the last three 😀 

Are you looking for a fun project to do while we are all staying home, keeping safe and keeping our distance from anyone else?  This is perfect - why not join in too?


 

8 comments:

Eileen T said...

Thanks for joining us Debs, you've made a good start on the hunt. I love the gingerbread man.

Bless said...

Those are great finds for the prompts! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Wildflower Adventures said...

I have one of those Santas with legs. Cute! Karen

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

I followed your links to the prompts and hope to get my first photos taken and posted in the next day or two. So glad you shared!!

Your items with legs made me smile. Very cheerful Santa, snowman and gingerbread man. The sponge is very uplifting, too. Glad for the smiles.

We have had a nice week and tonight even ventured out for dinner. I am worried, though, because it seemed all of El Paso had decided to come out, too. We walked the mall for exercise and steps and it was very congested with people standing in line at every store to get inside. Not good. And then the restaurant where we dined started out very empty but was filling up fast as we left. Hope our numbers don't sky rocket now.

Thanks for sharing your photos. You have a great eye. I always enjoy seeing the world through your lens.

Barbara Eads said...

Thanks for sharing the links. I'm seriously considering this one. I've done the summer scavenger hunt once. I think a winter one would be fun too.

Patio Postcards said...

Such cheery finds for the WPSH. Even that mailbox says holiday cheer.

alexa said...

Super discoveries - that gingerbread person brought a smile to my face! It's a funny thing, this restlessness, isn't it.

Ruth said...

A great collection of finds - love how you've shot the cone. :)