Tuesday 12 September 2023

Me on Tuesday

 I'm a day late this week, due to our long weekend in Norfolk!  

We enjoyed sunset walks on the beach

Sunshiny days 

Trips to Cromer Pier

Seeing goats grazing on the hillside going down to the pier


And trips out to National Trust property, Blickling Hall


All in all it was a lovely weekend, weather was perfect, our Air BnB was in a good location as a base to explore that area of the Norfolk coast and everywhere was 'dog friendly' - what more could you want?

Back to 'normal' today, catching up on washing and drying and a return to school day childcare.  But first, I have a lot of blogposts that I need to read (the lengths I go to to avoid ironing all that washing that is now ready to be de-crumpled!)

7 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Another fun get away. I am sure Coco was glad to be included. Blickling Hall is definitely a visit I would enjoy, that & seeing the goats on the hillside.

Deb's World said...

That sounds like a wonderful time away Deb, are you still having warm weather?

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

How funny that the goats just lounge there on the hillside by the pier. I have a goat I look for on the mountainside when I go across the mountain. I don't see him often on these terribly hot days so I start worrying and then all of a sudden I will spot him.

Your weekend away looks just about perfect. Glad everywhere you went was dog-friendly. Who wouldn't love Coco??

The towers of rocks are very interesting. They almost look like towers of wet sand dribbled on the beach.

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

You go to all the good places! Cromer is on my list, as is Southwold. I'd hoped to go to both this summer but couldn't plan it because of the unpredictable weather. I trust you had some Cromer crab?

Barbara Eads said...

I don't know where Norfolk is, but we're heading north next year. The Lake District for sure and then whatever else we can fit in!

Ruth said...

I'm a little late in getting to you, but it looks as though you had a marvellous time in Norfolk and it's always fun when you can take the pooch along as well. :)

♥ Liz ♥ said...

It looks like the perfect weekend. I'm glad you all enjoyed it.