Wednesday 4 February 2009

Mini Me

In the continuing absence of the Shimelle prompt and the extra days off from work thanks to the snow, I decided to do a scrap page of my own design using some old black and white photos of me as a child. I'm not sure how old I am in either of them, less than a year in the first one and probably about 3 or 4 in the second.

What doesn't come across in black and white photos (thankfully) is quite how ginger my hair was when I was little, although it thankfully turned auburn as I got older and now it is whatever colour me and my hairdresser decide on ;-)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Ahhhh what acutie, love the new background and check out Shimelle's blog,it's up and running again x

Unknown said...

Lovely photos and LO, cute! My little girl is ginger too, but more strawberry blonde than carrot. My mum was carrot :) Red heads are cool, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.