Monday 23 November 2009

A new image

Today is so grey and damp and dull and miserable that I felt the need for change. The need to brighten myself up and get a little 'oomph' back. So having left work at 12.30 I jumped in the car and went to the hairdressers. You know how you sit there and they make polite conversation and then you get to the 'So - what are we doing with your hair today?' bit - and all bravado about new looks and wanting to look a little bit like some celebrity disappear? Well today I decided to go with the 'Suppose I said you could do what you want to it, what would you do?' And this is the end result:
I must have had about 4" cut off the back and 2" off the front and loads of layers in between. Please bear in mind that after leaving the hairdressers I had to battle wind and rain without an umbrella so it's not as pristine as when I left the salon but I'm pleased I took the plunge.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? I'm open to suggestions as to what I could do next!

7 comments:

Sian said...

Very stylish indeed! I like the look of your jumper too acually.

melissa said...

So fashionable! Looks great :-)

Denise said...

Very chic my dear,you would never have thought you had been through windy weather.I love it, now what would I change about me...how long have you got !!!!lol xx

Rachel Brett said...

Love the new do Deb, it really suits you. If I could change one thing about me it would be.... taking away my bad back and leg!

Amy said...

Your 'do' looks sensational! Very brave to say that to the hairdresser ...

Tara said...

I think it looks fab!!

humel said...

Fab - you look lovely :-) Very brave, but clearly the right thing to say to your hairdresser!