Sunday 21 November 2010

A confession, an apology and a warning

Firstly, forgive me Shimelle, I have fallen by the wayside. Normally I throw myself wholeheartedly into Shimelle's classes and I absolutely loved Something out of Nothing and Blogging for Scrapbookers. I'm even a past participant of Journal your Christmas and My Journey. But this time I got a certain part in and just fizzled out. I am sure that I will get back to the latest class, but for some strange reason, some of the prompts I haven't even opened: the class hasn't captured my enthusiasm in the same way that the others have.
Secondly, I have been a bad blogger. Been 5 days since I last blogged. So please accept my apologies for not commenting on my favourite blogs but I simply haven't been travelling round blogland like I normally do. This is going to change! I have been at a crop all day today and have two fab layouts to share that were designed by Sue at Crafty Stash. But the lighting's not good enough to photograph tonight so that's a job for tomorrow.
Finally, here's your 'one week warning' fellow bloggers! There is likely to be an excess of photographic posts after next weekend so be prepared. We're off to Germany to visit a Christmas Market and I think it's safe to say that the camera will be out in force!
So there you go, three big 'sorries' to everyone, I'll be back on track soon - honest!

6 comments:

Sian said...

Well. I'm happy to see pics of a Christmas market because it's something I've always wanted to visit myself. have a wonderful time!

Sometimes a little break from travelling round blogland is a good thing - you'll come back with renewed enthusiasm

scrappyjacky said...

I'm very envious....would love to go to a Christmas market....look forward to the photos.

Denise said...

Lovely to see you today and you will really LOVE it in Germany- have a gluewein for me and it's made me want to get my photos out again and actually do that album!xx

Rachel Brett said...

I can't wait to see the Christmas market, that will make you very festive indeed.

I haven't finished the last class either for the same reason but can't wait to start JYC! :)

Cheri said...

Hey Deb - I fizzled out on the journaling class as well. It happens sometimes. No biggie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, I can't wait to see the Christmas market photos. I too have lapsed on the True Stories class, not because I didn't find it brilliant but lack of time. I fully intend to revisit it in the new year.