- Going to a crop. If you want an example of what a good crop should be, head over to Eclectic Keepsakes and have a little look. Lovely people, light and airy cropping room, a new project every month and cupcakes. What's not to like?
- Checking out other people's blogs. Honestly, this could delay turning that iron on for hours - my favourites are on the side bar here but I often click away on links that other people have shown and next thing I hear is 'What time did you say dinner was going to be?' and I find an hour has passed.
- Catching up on episodes of CSI:NY that I have recorded. I love that programme!
- Eating cupcakes and muffins. Look at these lovelies .....
- Checking out the hotel I'm going to for my summer holiday - if I close my eyes, I'm almost there ....
- Loading books onto my Kindle ready for my holiday
- I love cooking so I'm often looking for new recipes, checking out the obvious ones, Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson, Nigel Slater, Delia Smith etc but I love to try out new ones. Yesterday my friend Jane told me about Ottolenghi so I will be checking that out.
- I hate ironing so much I may even prefer to be at work . Well, maybe .......
- Scrapbooking - obviously!
- Checking out the latest class being organised by Shimelle !
Sunday, 10 July 2011
10 on the 10th - July
10 things I'd rather be doing instead of tackling a huge pile of ironing