Monday 8 October 2012

Hello Monday

Hello Monday - I'm hoping to make the finishing touches to the layouts I made on Saturday


(layout 2 is supposed to have two hand stitched rows of running stitches down the length of each strip.  10 rows of hand stitching? I think we all know that isn't going to happen!)
Hello Monday - I'll be dusting off my sewing machine to do the above mentioned stitching ;-)
Hello Monday - My colleague in the exams office leaves this week, I need to make sure I know where she keeps everything before she escapes.
Hello Monday - Looking forward to above mentioned colleague's leaving drinks at Baroosh in town on Friday
Hello Monday - Need to look through wardrobe to find something appropriate to wear to above mentioned leaving 'do'.  It's a bit of a popular place with the trendy people in town.
Hello Monday - Clearly nothing in my wardrobe will be appropriate for mixing with above mentioned trendy people.  Need to look through daughter's wardrobe for something that may fit. 
Hello Monday - Need to ensure that above mentioned borrowed outfit does not make me look like 'mutton dressed as lamb'.
Hello Monday - I do not think that there is an item in her wardrobe that will meet both above mentioned criteria.  There may have to be a shopping trip incorporated into my week :-)

10 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Deb, good to see you again! It sounds like you have some shopping to do - enjoy!

scrappyjacky said...

Shopping always sounds good.

humel said...

lol at the hand stitching!! Machine is good :) Try to enjoy the enforced shopping trip - such a shame when we have to do these things against our will... ;)

Ruth said...

Hooray for the I-have-nothing-to-wear-shopping-trip ~ enjoy!

Sian said...

Haha! Yep, go shopping...

..and that stitching? I love the look and dimension, but I'm not averse to drawing it on if time is short

Scrappi Sandi said...

LOL at the excuse for a shopping trip...I agree BTW!!

I am loving the Argyle design of LO #1 & yes...go for machine stitching for LO #2 or you'll be there forever!!!

Kirsty.A said...

enjoy all the above mentioned activities!

Anonymous said...

You can't beat a little bit of retail!

Denise said...

Shopping sounds good- and loving the look of the layouts- ahem - stitching ????? might have to go and have a lie down x x

Alison said...

Enjoy the shopping trip...I'm hoping to fit one of my own in whilst in Scotland!
Alison xx