Wednesday 29 August 2018

Caption competition

On Bank Holiday Monday we went round to our daughter's house for some early birthday celebrations for a certain young rascal who is two today.


He is currently obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine so it wasn't hard for his mum to find inspiration for the cake she decorated for him!



Of all the photos that my daughter could have included in her Instagram post, why on earth did she include this one


Which I have entitled 'Does my bum look big in this?'

✬✬✬

A couple of people have asked about the egg free cake recipe I mentioned in my last post, so I have included it in the recipe tab - even if you aren't looking for an egg free cake, it really is the most delicious and easy cake to make.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Goodness, two already?? And no, your bum doesn't look big ...

alexa said...

What a fabulous cake! And an adorable little one too ... (And your rear end view is fine!)

Patio Postcards said...

I think the photo of your gazing into the future - or better know as the bum shot, could be used as the last page in an album. NO NO NO your butt is just fine as is all the other butts. (col). Thanks for including the eggless recipe.