Monday 5 August 2019

TGIF on a Monday


These Mondays are coming around pretty fast aren't they?  

... that I will be able to follow the pattern for a chevron designed baby blanket for baby Max. It looks lovely on the pattern sheet and I am sure that if I concentrate hard and don't lose count of the stitches I will be able to do it.  Also, please note those lovely two words in the top corner 'easy knit'.




... that I have small feet and can fit into children's sized shoes - my new trainers will be £20 cheaper because I have ordered them from the Kid's section and not the Adults 😆


... to actually order the wool to make a blanket for baby Max now I have found a pattern I like.  In fact now I've made my decision I can't wait to get going.  If I start it now hopefully by the time the cold weather has arrived it will be finished.


... looking forward to a fun night out with three girl friends on Tuesday.  We all used to work together at the school and only one of us is still there.  However, one of our reasons for getting together is to celebrate her forthcoming 60th birthday so maybe she'll escape before too long too!

5 comments:

alexa said...

Some nice things to do on your list! Hoping you have a lovely week, and get the chance to enjoy time with and/or photos of your new little grandson.

Patio Postcards said...

Good luck with the easy to knit pattern - it looks like it will be very nice when finished. Tues night with friends sounds fun.

Barbara Eads said...

I know what you mean about being eager to start a new project! I just finished an autumn needlepoint and am really excited to start a Halloween one. I spent 7 hours yesterday sorting through all of my fibers to come up with a plan for stitching it! Can't wait to see your baby blanket once you get it started!

Ruth said...

Easy knit sounds like an oxymoron to me!
And funny that you mention buying shoes from the children's range, because I've just had the same thought ...

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

I have all confidence that you will make a more beautiful chevron blanket than the one in the photo you shared. Max is a lucky fella!