Monday 12 August 2019

TGIF on a Monday

 Here we go again, hello to Monday and hello to 


... that my son won't find it too difficult to return to work after two weeks of paternity leave!

That we live so close to the countryside, on a blustery dog walk on Sunday we saw that the farmers have managed to harvest all the corn - that seems quite early this year.




The ripple pattern blanket is coming along nicely, I still have to concentrate hard on the cream rows but I love how it is taking shape and suspect that housework will be low on my daily agenda until this is finished!


We have a Club Tropicana theme to this week's Zumba class, dress code is colourful and no all black outfits are allowed.  Let's just say that a neon orange pair of leggings have been ordered, a large orange and lime green sarong has been tied into a kaftan top and I've bought a teal and orange floral headband.  

5 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Yes I do imagine your son will find a tug to stay home. :)

Your Zumba class does sound like so much fun & it will be colourful. Max's blanket is coming along nicely.

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

Now that's a party I would absolutely love, Deb.
And that blanket is SO pretty.
XOXO
Jodie

Barbara Eads said...

Somebody knows how to make exercise fun!!

Ruth said...

That sounds like my kind of Zumba class!
I hope your big boy doesn't find it too hard to leave your little boy ...

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

You are such fun. We have to have a pic or two of your Zumba outfit!! Yay for no black. I love color, orange is one of my favs. The more neon, the better.

Hope your son adjusted well to work today.

Look at the great job you are doing on the chevron blankie. Well done, my friend.