Thursday 29 August 2019

It's a woman's prerogative ...

... to change her mind, that's what they say isn't it?  And who am I to argue, especially after this morning's conversation with my husband.

P: Do you need to buy anything else for the holiday?
Me: No, I've got everything I need.

✵✵✵

Also me, on my return from town and browsing the sale rail in Fat Face


What can I say?  It was a dress I'd often admired in their window but felt it was a bit overpriced.  So it was fate calling me in when they had just one left.  In my size.  In the petite length.  How could I resist?

3 comments:

Ruth said...

You look lovely in it (and with added Coco!).

Patio Postcards said...

Lovely choice & no you couldn't resist this very pretty dress. You look marvelous in it.

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

Meant to be. This is the dress I noticed in the SaD video. Love it. Hope you wore it on holiday. I know you turned lots of heads.