Tuesday 15 July 2008

First pages



Well I finally finished my first pages and whilst I am pretty happy with them, now they are done I can see where I could have done better! I thought I was going to struggle to find 'nice' looking time pieces then I remembered that I had a very special watch that used to belong to my mum which is a family heirloom so that was my first picture. Then I decided to photograph the fob watch that my dad wore to my wedding and that became my main picture. For my 'random' small pictures I decided to have a theme of my working day so started with my digital clock in my car. Then I had taken a picture on the computer of the time at which I started this project yesterday. I work in a school office and whilst walking through reception today, I noticed the D&T dept had put up a display of clocks that the year 8 girls had been making - how convenient! Finally, the clock in my hallway at home showing the end of a working day.

I am SO enjoying this project!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful pages - love those colours - you're catchin me up ! xx

Paige said...

Lovely Pages. well done for joining one of Shimelles classes :)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Fab pages. Love the story behind your choice of watches. Great patterned paper. I'm way behind this week - I've only done the blog prompts and the rest is in my head!!

Carrie said...

Like the black & pink - really cool paper! Pretty l/o!