Sunday 20 July 2008

Inspiration


In the interests of catching up I think I am going to do inspiration and aspiration on two single pages and link them together! So here is my inspiration page. I love cooking, love looking through recipe books and watching cookery programmes on TV. But I am the messiest cook in the world and ten minutes before friends arrive for dinner I guarantee the kitchen looks like a bombsite. So the top picture is of a few of the cookery books I have on the shelf as they are what inspire me. The second picture is of the beach that featured in the TV series 'The OC'. How I loved that programme. I wanted to live that life! The clothes, the social life, the amazing houses , Sandy Cohen!....... ;-)

The second, aspiration, page will have to wait until tomorrow as I have been out all day having a family picnic in Hatfield Forest and all that fresh air has tired us out. And, to be honest, am having a dilemma over what to include on it!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love the O.C. beach pic! Good idea on a way to catch up!