Thursday 7 August 2008

creative processes


OK - I have to hold my hands up and admit that I have used someone else's idea of showing how I work! But I liked the idea of the flow chart so here is my 'process'. It is quite indicative of how I approach many things actually, not just scrapbooking. Good ideas, easily distracted, lots of indecision, open to criticism, putting off making a final decision, then doing something and then realising that with a little more hard work - I could have done it better!
I have had more than a few problems posting this, tried to upload the word document, which the blog did NOT like, resorted to photographing it and posting the picture, I hope this works as I am very tired (this time last night I was on a plane returning from a holiday in Portugal) and cannot fight the technology any more.
Tomorrow, I will try harder - honest!!!

No comments: