Tuesday 26 August 2008

Finished My Freedom




Didn't I say I would get this finished before September 1st?!
I've been out for lunch today at Pizza Express with 3 friends, and came home with an hour or so to spare, so here it is, my final layout. Looking over the project pages, I realise that I still would like to go back and add a few embellishments here and there but on the whole it is complete! I struggled to think of a picture to put on the Reflection page, and ended up doing a 'cheesy' one with a play on the word, my reflection of me taking a picture of myself in a mirror and purely by chance the lens ended up looking like another eye! I had seen the technique of printing onto vellum paper on someone elses blog and liked the idea of doing that as an journaling overlay so decided to experiment there. I had also learnt how to hand tie little bows at a card making afternoon at Karen's Kards in Ware so although they were fiddly I made a few of them to go on this page as well.
So with new ideas and learning new techniques I am more than ready to get going on the next course - roll on September!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Beautiful pages - so glad you enjoyed it and I love the printing on velum x