Tuesday 6 January 2009

Back to work

Today was my first day back at work after the Christmas holidays and anyone who works in a school will know that the first week and the last week of terms seem to be the worst! One good thing about working in a school office is that you have different jobs for different terms so the jobs that drove you mad at the end of last term don't have to be done the next :-) But with January comes the Winter exam series and so it is a busy busy time and we just have to hope that there are no arctic blizzards on days when exams are timetabled as I'm not quite sure what will happen if the school has to close and our students can't take the exam on that day although schools elsewhere in the country can... how would you stop them finding out what the questions were? Hmmm, let's hope it doesn't happen.
What this is leading up to is the excuse that I was shattered by the time I got home this afternoon so no JYC has been done today. But it's my day off tomorrow so no excuse not to do at least one then. I'm up to the memories prompt and I have a magnificent wonderful memory of something from Christmas Day but it's top secret so will have to be a bit of hidden journalling I'm afraid! All will be revealed later ......

No comments: