Wednesday 27 May 2009

Sew easy

I'd noticed on quite a few blogs now that people are incorporating sewing into the layouts and so I've been meaning to have a go at that too. Yesterday I had the sewing machine out as a work colleague had asked me to alter a dress for her and before I started on that I decided to have a little experiment ... it seemed very strange to be sewing through cardstock and I'm not sure how this may have affected the sharpness of the needle for my next project but I was pleased with the result.

Of course in the photo, it just looks like a black zig zag but I promise you it is real sewing!
Rumour has it that there is a big football match on tonight, so I'm guessing I will not be allowed near the remote control. I think there could be more scrapping done tonight as well ....

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am very impressed - it doesn't look like drawing, it looks like sewing,when you see stitching on mine,9 times out of 10 it's a stamp or doodling ! Fab layout x