Monday 16 July 2012

Hello Monday

  • Mondays rock...Anyone who doesn't like mondays, must not just work 3 days a week like I do.   {unknown - quote from google}
  • Hello Monday - this is the last Monday I will have to work until September 10
  • Hello Monday - even though I only work half a day, I still have to fit in a whole day's work
  • Hello Monday - I see someone forgot to turn off the rain again
  • Hello Monday - Jon is now officially half way through his trip to Africa.  Which means he's half way towards coming home again :-)
  • Hello Monday - someone came in and stole all my energy, I need an afternoon power nap
  • Hello Monday - I just checked Facebook and saw a picture of Jon at the Hot Springs near Arusha, I have a broad grin on my face now.  How I miss that boy.
  • Hello Monday - it's only 3 days now until I see the hospital consultant and find out if I'm allowed to fly out on holiday next week
  • Hello Monday - I just had to completely empty my wardrobe searching for a short sleeved black shrug to wear tomorrow - only to find out that I had worn it last week and it had been left downstairs.  So now I have heaps of clothes on my bed needing to be hung up again.  
  • Hello Monday - this week the '28 days of sketches' class starts over here  and I will never have an excuse for not having inspiration again.  Anyone else signed up for this?

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Since I retired, I love Mondays because I no longer have to get up early after the weekend.

Beverly said...

Praying that you are cleared for travel! I might need to check out the sketches link, the Pirate recently asked me if I was ever going to scrap our stuff again or was I just going to do other people's...made me feel bad so i might need inspiration!

Alison said...

Hope you get the OK to go your hols Deb!
Alison xx

Sandie said...

I love the Hello Monday theme.... hope it goes well with your consultant. A holiday is just what you need.

Amy said...

Yes, fingers firmly crossed for the all clear - a holiday is what you all need!

Abi said...

Hope you are able to fly! Hooray for holidays but if only it would be sunny!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Everything crossed for an 'OK to fly'...love all the positive things on your 'Hello Monday' list!! :D

scrappyjacky said...

Do hope you're 'okayed' for the holiday.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Lucky you to have all that time off! I see you have not prepared a lengthy list of to-do's like Jacky did. ;o)

Fingers crossed that you get clearance to fly!!! I wish you were flying to Arizona...