Monday 30 January 2017

Memos, Mail and Me

Ever since Sian introduced Memos, Mail and Me for the New Year, the postal fairies have hidden any interesting mail and I'm at a loss to know what to post to join in.  (excuse the pun)

In fact, nothing of interest arrived on my door mat this week and I can see that I'm going to have to resort to ordering something on the internet, just to be able to join in.  This is clearly a very thinly hidden ruse to do a bit of retail therapy and blame someone else for it! 

But instead of anything interesting arriving, I am preparing my envelope of postcards to be sending out to Kat for the Liberate your art project.  Hopefully, sometime after March I will have lots of new post to share!

I did like Sian's idea to try and post something hand written for every day in February, and may join in with this idea.  After all, I only needed 5 postcards for my swap, and Moo's minimal order is 20 so I have plenty of supplies!

Wedding planning going on here this morning, lots to discuss and share at a later date!




7 comments:

Ruth said...

My supply of happy mail received was also very thin on the ground ... thank goodness Harry Potter came to the rescue! Sending out 20 postcards will definitely spread sunshine throughout February!

Patio Postcards said...

Oh my where did I miss that all important encouraging post about writing in February!?!

20 postcards - that is a lot of creating - I hope we get to see some of those beauties on your Monday Memo part ... Happy week ahead.

Sian said...

I wish I had actually thought of writing every day in February but I'm afraid I can't claim that one as my own. I can only put my name to posting a link last week, which was passed on to me by a blogger called Theresa.

Maybe I should encourage everyone to include mail they are sending as well as getting?

Wedding planning! So exciting!

Wishing you a good week.

Jane said...

I keep thinking I must buy something to make my post more interesting. You will soon have lots of lovely post.

Sandra said...

Obviously you'll just have to order interest post ... all in the name of blogging

Julie Kirk said...

I have so so so many handmade cards that I get returned from the magazine I work for ... and yet I rarely ever send one! I saw the Feb mail project too and it did cross my mind but ... erm ... I'm lazy.


I hope you're having a good week. x

alexa said...

Oooh, wedding planning sounds fun :). And how creative (and organised) of you to be doing the Liberate Your Art project. From what I can see there are going to be some very happy people ...