Tuesday 25 January 2011

German album - 1st draft

I've made a start on the german album, and have decided that I am going to get the basics down on the pages and then add the final embellishments and journalling once it is all in one piece otherwise I have visions of me going to town on the first half of it and then running out of steam (and pretty things) for the 2nd half.
Hotel sign with Cathedral spires in background
The Night Market and a group shot in a local pub (needs journalling!)
  
More 'extras'  - such pretty houses in the older part of town
So guess what my plan is for my day off tomorrow ......!

8 comments:

Amy said...

It is coming together very well so far Deb!
I like how the first draft has been styled in the first photo!

Cheri said...

great start Deb! This is going to be a really fun little album to look at when you are done!

Cheryl said...

its looking good Deb looking forward to seeing more x

scrappyjacky said...

It's looking good,Deb....and love the shape of it.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful start - loving the shape of the album.

Denise said...

It's looking lovely,love the way you have done the first shot ! xx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Very nice to have a little look at your book so far. Will look forward to seeing the rest of your goodies and journaling put in. :o)

humel said...

Sounds like a great plan :-) I've done that before - started with great gusto, then run out of steam!