Saturday 31 March 2012

Week 13

Really?  Thirteen weeks of the year gone already?  Surely not ...
It always surprises me when the word of the day is spookily appropriate.  I especially loved the day that the word 'humour' came up as my friend had posted a relevant picture on her Facebook profile!  Also today's prompt was 'games' and my son is at Wembley watching the rugby between Harlequins and Saracens, and it's on the tv so I was able to take a picture.  If you look carefully you MAY be able to see him in the crowd ;-) 
So, first day of the school Easter holidays and guess what?  The sun has stopped shining.  It's quite chilly today and I believe that things may get worse as the week goes on.  Hey ho.  Not to mention the petrol 'shortage' that is causing panic buying, suspect that could curtail a lot of planned trips further afield!
Storytelling Sunday tomorrow and I think I have something to share.  Pop back tomorrow to find out!  We'll all be linking up over at Sian's so make sure you pop over there to see all the stories from start to finish!  

3 comments:

Beverly said...

I have a women's return April 12-14 and someone noted it was only 2 weeks away, stunned I said but"It's not April and that means April will be halfway over!!!!" Look forward to your story tmw :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love that quote!
Rinda

Sian said...

I'm catching up today a.d it's freezing here. TSO has just optimistically taken a tennis racket outside..she'll be back in a minute..