Monday 30 September 2019

The final Scavenger Hunt link up

It's the end of the photo hunt!  I am happy to say I managed to get almost all the photos - I have a good excuse for using the word 'almost' - more of that later!

Here's links to the photos I've shared previously.  The first ones can be found here and the second ones here.  I've shared numbers 1 - 19 previously and the one that was missing was the last one and I knew right from the start that this was not going to be possible.  So what was impossible?  A favourite seasonal scent.  Not easy for someone who has no sense of smell!  So I have had to rely on one of the alternatives and I have chosen A - Bird or Bee House.


Here is a slightly surprised bird house and just to doubly make up for missing out on number 20 I would also like to share



a beautifully carved bee house that we saw when on our short break to Norfolk.  

That's it folks!

Huge thanks to Mary-Lou for hosting us, did you join in?  I think it's a fun project to do and certainly makes you keep your eyes open when you are out an about.  Here's to next year's list!

7 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Thanks Deb for joining into 2019's SPSH. You have had some great finds - oh that nun on the scooter! I like both your final entries.

Ruth said...

Good final finds and no-one is going to forget your flying nun!

Tanya said...

Morning Deb, just dropping by to admire everyone else's photos. The flying nun is wonderful as is the sundial on the side of the building. We have had a few interesting looking tomatoes this year too - but no matter what they look like you can't beat the taste can you?

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

I want to share my scavenger hunt photos this week. I certainly don't have images for all of the prompts but will share what I did find. Have you always been without a sense of smell? I think that would be hard. But if you have never known differently, than maybe it isn't. What a fabulous find in the bird house but that bee house/hive is my favorite. Like a piece of art!!

Maggie said...

The bird house might look even more suprised if something tries to nest in it! Great finds.

Barbara Eads said...

You found a couple of great things to finish up your hunt. I'm sure it was so much fun hunting for everything. Each summer, I have good intentions and then never seem to get around to it! Maybe next year!

Susanne said...

Nicely done, that first birdhouse looks to be a happy home to me.