So, without further ado, I need to check the rules to accepting the award and make sure I am following them.
1. Thank the person giving you the award. Check.
2. Place the award on blog.
3. List three things about yourself.
- I am the messiest, disorganised person at home, yet at work my desk is perfectly tidy and I keep to a strict plan of jobs that need doing and in which order they need doing
- I do not have a sense of smell
- I once danced on stage at the Royal Albert Hall in London and although it is many, many years ago now, I still like to bring it up in conversation whenever I can
4. Post a photo that you love
This was taken on our last family holiday together in Cyprus. We were messing about one evening and trying to take a group shot by our son holding the camera in front of us. There were many attempts to get all four of us in, and only one shot that was successful! Check.
5. Tag five people to pass it onto to keep it going.
So, as far as I am aware the following people have not already received this award and I am now passing it onto Sian who has a fantastic style of writing and great sense of humour, Mel who is not afraid to suffer for the cause of her blog. Who else would lay on a pavement in the rain to get a photo just because Shimelle told her to, or take photos standing in line at the carvery or indeed, take a photo of the public toilet in Italy? Rinda who is a true artist in every sense of the word. She is not afraid to experiment, and is happy to share her vast amount of knowledge, Amy , who shares with us the humourous comments and experiences of her family and is sensibly noting them all for posterity in her layouts. How she manages to blog so frequently in the midst of her building work is a mystery to me! Last but not least to Robyn. Robyn's was one of the first blogs that I started following when I started scrapbooking. I feel as if I know her little family who live in Brooklyn. She manages to share good times and bad, is an amazing cook, how she is so slim and trim I do not understand when she is always sharing her baking photos with us.