Sunday 22 January 2012

365+1 Week 3

Another week of 365+1 photos.  In which I have shared the embarrassment of the overflowing ironing basket and the unhealthy contents of my cupboard.  Not to mention the cute little bundle of fluff that accompanies my daughter when she comes to visit!
My week of solitude comes to an end today as my husband returns from his week in Portugal with my brother in law.  I am hoping that the change of routine and glorious sunshine will bring him home a more more relaxed person.  Sounds like they had a good week of long walks, lunchtime beers overlooking the sea and a couple of rounds of golf.  Now I just need to break it to him that while he was away our son was offered the opportunity to do volunteer work in Tanzania in the summer ...  I have made it absolutely clear to him that this is something he will have to self-finance so it is by no means a done deal yet!  I don't think he realises how expensive flights to Africa are, but he is enjoying looking into the possibility of going, even if it doesn't happen.

4 comments:

Sian said...

I hope that Portugal magic has done the trick :)

Cheri said...

That's quite a lot going on in your corner of the world. Hope it all works out!

Anonymous said...

I too home that some time to relax brings home a more chilled other half.

Alison said...

I do hope he comes back feeling better....Kirsty thought about one of those self-financed trips a few years ago...she soon talked herself out of it though!
Alison xx