Wednesday 4 January 2012

365+1

I am enjoying being up to date with the 365+1 Challenge - although as we are only at day four, things could easily go downhill once I go back to work!  So I will share my first few days 
If you fancy joining in, details are over here on Suzie's Blog
I've realised that my take on the words has been pretty literal so far so I need to start thinking 'outside of the box' - I mean, you'd hate me to be predictable wouldn't you?
Back to school tomorrow, and believe me, us staff dread it as much as the students do!  I've kind of got into a nice routine here at home, it seems a shame to mess it all up by having to sit in an office all day.  Trying to convince myself that my laryngitis will be bad enough to be sent home but I don't think it will happen.  Also trying to convince myself that it is an excuse to cancel the dentist appointment on Friday but I'm not sure about that either.  
Looking forward to going to the Eclectic Keepsakes crop on Saturday and already wondering what the cupcake flavour for January will be...  There's no guest class this month so I'm planning to work on my 4x6 Photo Love for December which will mean that the whole project is finished.  I have REALLY enjoyed this project and am sad that it has come to an end, but am guessing that Shimelle will have something else to take its place in 2012.  

6 comments:

Sian said...

It's going to be nice to have a big collection of pictures to use for other projects at the end of the year Isn't it? Sometimes I think that if I don't make more effort I'm going to run out of pictures

cookcreateread said...

Looking good! :)

Anonymous said...

It may be lemon :0) xxx

Beverly said...

Yay for still being on track, i have been known to fall off a project with a daily schedule by day 2 @@ I know it will be hard returning to school. The Chosen One informed me today that he thinks it's very unfair that I never have to wake to an alarm clock. poor guy lol

Rhona said...

I did have a look at 365+1 but have decided to try it on my own this year - I may regret that in the months to come ;o) xx

Abi said...

lovely photos and you will love looking back on them at the end of the year! xxx