Monday 23 January 2012

Just One Sketch 3

It wasn't until I was taking the photo of this layout that I realise my not so  deliberate mistake
This was supposed to be a mirror image of our first layout but then I noticed that I had put the bottom embellishment on the wrong side of the page.  I tried to remove it but, too late, it was stuck fast!  So here is a page dedicated to my nephew's son who is growing up to be such a lovely young man.
The husband is now back from his travels so I suspect I will not be so 'quick off the mark' with the next prompt for this project.  He took one look at the coffee table in the lounge, another at the dining table (still strewn with papers and glues) and said 'You've been having a nice time scrapping then.'  How did he guess?!

8 comments:

Rachel Brett said...

I'm sure you are allowed to bend the rules occasionally ;)

Great layout Deb :)

Gem's Crafts said...

The LO looks lovely, and if you hadn't pointed it out we would never have known the embellishment was on the wrong side!

Laurie said...

And I was so impressed with how you were keeping up....
Another lovely page, he looks a smashing young man.

Anonymous said...

A lovely page Deb. I am going to fall behind this week as I have work to do for ATDML, work to do for David and am out for supper with friends tomorrow. Never mind I will catch up at the weekend.

Amy said...

Regardless of the embellishment placement, which looks great anyway, it seems this sketch is versatile and effective for your style Deb - great layout!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Great LO & I no-one would even notice your 'artistic license' I'm sure!!!

Love your week 3 '365+1' collage too...I have two ironing baskets just like that one!! [blush] ;)

Ifa said...

Love it. That "wrong" placement didn't look wrong at all. I am having a couple of evenings on my own as A is away...plenty of time to scrap!

Michelle S said...

Cute LO! He's very handsome! lol