Sunday 8 January 2012

Weekly round up

I've noticed that a few other people doing the 365+1 project have made glorious collages of their photos and I just had to scraplift that idea!  I'm already envisioning an album of the year (which also assumes that I will stay the course on this one - I know I can, I'm sure I can, I can, I can, I can ...)
I think this is a better way than posting a random picture on my blog each day so if someone could remind me next week that I need to get the next seven together, that would be greatly appreciated!  
Is everyone having a nice relaxing Sunday?  I've got a very gorgeous looking roast shoulder of lamb in the oven, with crispy roast potatoes, parmesan parsnips, carrots and broccoli.  So if you're in the area, do pop in and I'll set an extra place at the table.  I'm also revisiting an old faithful recipe for a lemon sponge dessert that separates out as it cooks and leaves a sponge topping with a zingy lemon sauce beneath.  If it works as well as it used to, I'll share the recipe tomorrow!  Haven't updated the recipe page of the blog in a long time so this would be a perfect reason to share it.


8 comments:

Jo.C said...

Wish I lived closer as that does sound delicious - I'm having a crisp sandwich as I mark - very jealous :0) Great collage. We'll have to try and remind each other! I am determined to do it.

alexa said...

That pudding sounds as good as your photo collage looks!

Rhona said...

Wish I lived nearby so I could pop in for dinner - sounds delicious. Looking forward to the lemon pudding recipe tomorrow ;o) x

Sian said...

I'm trying out a new chicken recipe tonight. Fingers crossed for that. Your collage is looking great and your dinner sounds delicious

Beverly said...

Love the collage idea! Dinner sounds perfect but I am stuffed at this point from our very late lunch. I love lemon so hope the recipe comes out good.

Scrappi Sandi said...

Mmmmmm!! Wish I had been in the area....maybe next Sunday? I'm sure you're very handy for when I finish work!!!! Now, I know I left a comment on flikr about your collage, but I have so enjoyed your pictures this week, especially the 'Excitement' one!! I too am planning a photobook to hold all 52 weeks worth of photo's & they're words...& I definitely can't keep up with one a day, but one collage a week is do-able!!!
Right...off to check out your recipe page!!! :)

Ifa said...

Lunch sounded delicious. Good luck with the photos, I am sure you CAN stay the course.

boysmum2 said...

Do you add the wording to your pictures by using paint or photoshop? Or how do you? I am trying to do this but want to find a simple and easy way to do it?