Monday 27 August 2012

Hello Bank Holiday Monday

Hello Monday - I'd forgotten you were here until I saw other people's Hello Monday posts pop up in my blog lists!  This is what happens when we have a bank holiday.

Hello Monday - Later on we are popping over to the Red Cow Pub in Crishall for our son and girlfriend's farewell get together.  The original barbecue idea was cancelled on seeing the weather forecast!  Sophie's auntie owns the pup and is laying on food.  This also coincides with the pub's Beer Festival.  Husband very enthusiastic about attending!
 
Hello Monday - My daughter is helping host a baby shower today for her friend who is expecting a baby next month - she made these scrummy cake pops as part of the buffet. 

Hello Monday - This is the last full week of the summer holidays - where did the time go?
 
Hello Monday - I really need to get round to doing all those chores I said I was going to do during the long summer break.  Maybe I'll start tomorrow ...


12 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I'm wondering where it's gone as well!!
Have a great day.

Jo.C said...

Have a great last week. My post seems to say a similar thing :0)
Enjoy

Beverly said...

yes, there is always tomorrow for those "to dos" :)

Abi said...

Cute cake pops! I can't believe that it is nearing the end of the holiday as well! August has flown by!

Sian said...

We're back to school on Wednesday of this week ..already!

have a great get together

Maria Ontiveros said...

Our bank holiday isn't until next Monday.
Rinda

alexa said...

Yeah, leaving it all till tomorrow is a MUCH better idea - enjoy the holiday today!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Let's see...it's 1:00 p.m. here as I type... I'm guessing you've already had a beer (or two) by now. ;o) Hope you're having fun!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

PS: Love the cake pops and the cute little jars they are in!

Alison said...

Hope you enjoyed the 'do' Deb!
Alison xx

Scrappi Sandi said...

Hope you had a lovely time...how cool are those cakepops?!! I too am amazed that a new school/college term is looming...but for me it means that jobs WILL get done once I have the house to myself all week!! :D

humel said...

I know, I can't believe we're back to school next week!

Love those cake pops :)