Thursday 23 August 2012

The hunt is over

I got me a bride!

16 bride P1030915 

I’ve known the family of this beautiful young lady for almost 26 years now.  Her eldest brother is the same age as my daughter and I met her mum through NCT classes back in 1986.  She is quite an amazingly talented musician, dancer and singer (don’t just take my word for it, check out this article) and a lovely, lovely girl.  She is especially lovely today, not just because she has that wonderful glow that happy brides have but she has made it possible for me to say “I have completed Rinda’s Scavenger Hunt”.  I have really enjoyed seeking out photos for this and even though he wouldn’t admit it, I think my husband quite enjoyed helping me find them while we were away.  However, the initial jumping for joy and punching the air in success has now faded and I’m left feeling a bit flat that it is over. 

Need to crack on and finish the mini album I’m putting these in but decisions, decisions, which photo should I use?

 

16 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

They are both lovely,Deb....but my favourite is the second one.

Melissa said...

Congrats on finishing the hunt! I still have seven to go. This is a great bride photo - will be watching for the mini-album!

Denise said...

What a lovely way to end the hunt - I'd better get hunting hard! x x

Sian said...

Oh, isn't she beautiful? Just look at that dress! A wonderful place to finish

Scrappi Sandi said...

What a stunning bride! Well done you on completing the hunt with almost a month in hand!! I'd better get a move on!! :D

Jane said...

beautiful!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Gorgeous! And congratulations on finishing. You could always keep hunting or a heart shaped stone!
Rinda

Amy said...

After reading the article her dress is so appropriate!

Yes, it leaves you feeling flat once all the prompts are found, I empathise.

Elizabeth said...

A truly beautiful bride. Congratulations on finishing the hunt. I still have two more to go.

Sandie said...

A lovely bride to complete your challenge, Deb. I finished mine last week too. I've been thinking about my post but that's as far as it has got. I've been busy playing with paper for the next crop instead :)

alexa said...

Well done! And she is beautiful too ...

Alison said...

Well done Deb....and what a beautiful bride! Think I like the second pic best
Alison xx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Well done, Debs! And what a beautiful bride she is too!

Irene said...

Lovely bride, lovely photographs. Definitely a high note on which to complete the scavenger hunt. Well done and good luck with the album. Irene

Julia said...

Well done on completing the hunt!

Jo Murray said...

Congratulations on finishing the lot. The second bride is my pick.