Monday 13 August 2012

Hello Monday - A Dog's Tale

Hello Monday - I'll be doing a lot of this, this week
Hello Monday - I'm going back to the vets today and I hope he says my plastic cone can come off because I am really fed up with it.  Although I think they originally said 10 days.  Dog's can't count, are we up to ten yet?
Hello Monday - One of my family has gone up to Edinburgh for a few days to look for a flat.  I think this means that Uncle Jon might be moving away.
Hello Monday - I'm really missing my walks over the park, it's not the same just walking in the garden AND they make me keep my lead on so I can't dig up the flower beds.  I'm going to look for a way to slip out there on my own.
Hello Monday - I've been having lovely scrambled egg, chicken, rice and pasta for my dinners, it's lovely being spoilt but I think I heard Mummy saying that I was 'back on the normal food' from today.  'Normal food?' Not sure I'm happy about that.
Hello Monday - The family have put up my old cage/crate in the kitchen and they are making me sleep in there when they all go up to bed or go out because apparently I get into mischief if I'm allowed to roam around on my own.  Mischief?  Me?  Never.  There's not much room in it, I much prefer to stretch my legs out in the bean bag in the lounge.

7 comments:

Sian said...

Funny! A smile on a Monday morning is very welcome. I hope that cone comes off today

Oh, and yes, I love thway you change your header every month :)

Elizabeth said...

I like reading about your dog's point of view. Sure hope he gets the cone off today, too.

scrappyjacky said...

Hope it comes off as soon as possible....it really is no fun,is it?

Maria Ontiveros said...

Well told! And that last photo is hysterical.
Rinda

Alison said...

I love that last photo too! Hope you're soon back to normal Coco!
Alison xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday Coco and I hope the cone came off x

Ginger said...

That was very cute Deb! Edwin hates the cone so we try to avoid it as much as possible. I hope Coco is good to go!