Friday 30 April 2010

Busy day

Well as the song says:
"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go ...." because it's the Shimelle crop at Eclectic Keepsakes tomorrow. 22 little photos neatly packed in individual envelopes ready for me to look at, sigh, and think 'that's not suitable at all' but I have a variety of ideas for each page so fingers crossed.
Talking of fingers, I am also taking plasters, antiseptic wipes and a handbag sized pack of tissues - just in case ... I'm not sure the official Health & Safety expert, aka my husband, would approve if he could see the amount of sharp implements in my bag. I had to change the blade in my trimmer this afternoon, that was a bit of a potential disaster waiting to happen but here I am, still with 8 fingers and 2 thumbs and not a speck of blood in sight!
So that's how I'm spending between 10am and 6pm. Then a quick drive home and over to friends for an Indian takeaway night, and then I have a rather important project to get home for which kicks off in California at 10pm (US time). I calculate that as 6am Sunday here which is an odd time to set out for a wild party but hey - it sounds like fun and well worth making the effort for.
In fact, it sounds like so much fun that I'd really like you to come along too, check back here on Sunday and see what's been going on !

5 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Have a fabby time at the crop! Really getting excited about Sunday as I read everyone's teasers!
Rinda

Rachel Brett said...

How exciting, have a lovely day Deb. Can't wait to see your pages.

Denise said...

See you tomorrow :-))

Amy said...

What a busy weekend ahead of you Deb! See you at the party :-)

humel said...

You lucky thing :-) Hope you're having a fabby time today, and I look forward to 'seeing' you at the party tomorrow! xx