Wednesday 21 April 2010

Progress report

Well McSherrif's diagnosis is that I have suffered severe trauma to the hand which may or may not heal quickly. I'm not sure I liked the way he sighed and shook his head as he turned to walk/wheel out the door. I'm to be put on a diet of sugar lumps and carrots and be on total sofa rest while searching the 'catch up' channels to get up to speed on 'Ice Road Truckers'. Once a new episode is found I'm to summon him immediately, he will cancel all operations and consultations while he sits with me to ensure that I concentrate fully. I think I may need to check his credentials out on www.ishereallyadoctor.com .
Anyway - to take my mind off the pain and distress and immobility of hand, I am going to concentrate on my list of requirements for the May 1st crop with SHIMELLE . Houston, I think we may have a problem. 22 photos. TWENTY TWO? I have problems finding 2 per crop, how am I going to find 22? Looks like we are doing 9 pages including title and closing pages so it will be a busy day. I shall need to stay well away from sharp instruments! So that is 22 photos (did I mention that already?) all in the theme of sprigtime, love or family. 22 photos all in the same theme? Oh I feel faint ....
The papers we will be using are from the Dear Lizzy range. Go check them out, aren't they gorgeous?!!!
Twenty two photos ... pass me the sugar lumps Doc .....

8 comments:

Sian said...

LOL (again!) That is a lot of photographs..maybe you're going to be making a mini-album? It'll be a brilliant day I'm sure. As long as you keep away from sharp objects.

scrappyjacky said...

Am soooooooooo envious....not of your hand,of course [sorry about that]....but of your Shimelle class.
Though....as you've consulted a 'quack' doctor....you may still not be well enough to go....so I'll send you my address...in case you have a crop ticket needing a new home!!!!!!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

:o) Cute post.

22 photos? Yeah...that's a lot. I'm taking a class at a local scrapbook store at the end of May and I need 11 photos and am stressing about that. I have faith in us though - we'll pull it off, I'm sure!

Maria Ontiveros said...

22! Well, it least you'll have a nice completed project when you're done.
Rinda

humel said...

22 photos?! You could take 22 different angles of your injury, maybe? (Hmm, would that be springtime, love or family?!)

Not sure if McSherrif is my best bet, I'm not really up to sugar lumps just yet...

Jennifer Grace said...

Whoah, 22 photos is alot! At least you will have a lot to take away with you at the end of the day! Hope the hand recovery goes well. Don't eat too many sugar lumps - McSherriff should be prescribing apples!

Amy said...

I'd be hyperventilating at 22 photos .... good luck!

I hope your hand is ok in time but I'm sure you will love the crop with Shimelle :-)

Jacky's comment made me LOL!

Rachel Brett said...

Wow that's a lot of photos!!! I'm sure it will be great fun.