Thursday 15 April 2010

Special delivery


Well look at what arrived on my doormat this morning.

No, not the new cheque book.

No, not the polling card so I can vote in the General Election next month.

The orange air mail package from Rinda in the USA! My pieces for the House Party she is hosting ...

There's a little part of me that wants to sweep everything off the desk and clear a space, get glues and paints out and get creating. But the big grown up part of me knows that I should wait until I've seen the tutorial! There's some lovely stuff inside though, I hope I can do it justice when the time comes! Thanks Rinda!

8 comments:

humel said...

You're just trying to make me jealous, aren't you?! Hope mine arrives today! Can't wait to see what's inside :-)

Sian said...

I got mine too. Hurrah! This is going to be a good party, I just know it.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Got mine too and I'm anxious to get started. I looked at all the lovely contents and put it all back in the back...waiting somewhat patiently... :o)

Denise said...

i got mine too - can't wait won't wait! xx

humel said...

Woo-hoo! Mine arrived today too :-) *happy dance!*

Maria Ontiveros said...

Wow! So glad to hear they're arriving all over the world. Just finished putting the final touches on the tutorial. It will run first thing Friday morning for you UK gals (about midnight for those of us in the states; probably yesterday or tomorrow for our Australian friend). So you should have all weekend to work on it!
Rinda

scrappyjacky said...

Mine's just arrived too....can't wait to start.

Rachel Brett said...

Sounds interesting Deb, I can't wait to see what is inside!