Saturday 10 April 2010

Thank You!

You guys are so sweet! Thank you so much for your cyberspace hugs and words of encouragement. It was just one of those days when I felt a bit overwhelmed by things and it seemed like one thing after another. I don't think I'll delete it though, if it were an entry in a diary I wouldn't rip that page out so I will leave it be - blogging can't just be about good things can it?
So today is another day, the sun is shining, I am wearing summer clothes and the plan is to eat lunch out in the garden. This is the last day of my son's Easter break and we have the long journey back to Sheffield tomorrow, so I have to make the most of 'mum time' today!
The daughter's mood is brighter today and it seems like they have both decided it is worth trying to keep things going so ... who knows, we could be going through this again in a months time or it could be the impetus they needed to make it work.
I'm going to try and get some photos taken today, I am going to a crop on May 1 where the guest designer is Shimelle! Yes, I am going to meet the Queen of Scrapbooking! Yay!!! I'm so looking forward to it but now I need to make sure I have enough new photos to do pages worthy of her attention. Oh the stress ;-)
Thanks again for your kind words of support, they made a big difference!

7 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

So glad today is a better day,Debs....and I'm sooooo envious of your crop with Shimelle.

Sian said...

I'm so glad you decided not to "pull the page out". And that today seems a little bit brighter. Good blogging comes from the heart and you're doing it :) x

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

So glad to read your post this morning and know that you are getting through ok. Lunch in the garden sounds lovely!

How fun to have Shimelle's crop to look forward to!!!

Enjoy your weekend! xo

Jane said...

Just popped in to see how you are - so glad to hear today is a much better day :)
x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Glad the skies have parted a bit for you. Will keep you all, especially your brother and husband, in my thoughts and prayers.
Rinda

humel said...

So pleased you're feeling better today xx I love the blogging community - you know we're always here for you!

Although, I am madly jealous that you get to meet Shimelle.... ;-)

Rachel Brett said...

Glad you are feeling better Deb and I am also very jealous about your crop with Shimelle!!