Saturday 21 April 2012

112 down and 254 to go

Well, after a weekend of crafting I had a very unproductive week scrapbooking-wise.  Going back to work after the Easter break seriously curtailed my available time to do the last layout I had planned.  But I have kept up with my 365+1 photos
Tree - the same tree I took for day 58.  Back then it was just bare branches and since then we've had beautiful pink blossom and now it is almost in full leaf.
Small - Possibly the smallest blueberry muffins in town.  When I was queuing up for my school dinner, I saw this on the cake section and knew I had to buy it.  Purely for artistic reasons of course ;-)
Alive - contrary to popular belief, the orchid that I have taken into the intensive care unit (aka the bathroom windowsill) is still alive
Bold - colourful embroidery on a top that I found discarded in my daughter's old wardrobe
Entrance - welcome to my home!  Gosh, that letterbox could do with a polish.
Precious - Saturday mid-morning time.  A cup of coffee, a kit kat and the supplement out of the Saturday newspaper
Flag - I felt sure that with this being the Olympic year in the UK that I would see flags everywhere and yet the only one I could find that day was a really old one that was screwed up and hiding in the tin in which we keep pens in the study.  I couldn't think of a way to display it artistically and then penguin made a suggestion ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good old penguin can always be relied on to help out! Lovely set of photos.

Scrappi Sandi said...

Another fabulous collage & so nice to see young penguin in partriotic mood!! :D

Jo.C said...

Good to see Penguin appearing in your 365+1. It wouldn't be right without him :0)

Alison said...

Lovely to see penguin is well..love the pics!
Alison xx

scrappyjacky said...

Penguins should always be patriotic!!

Amy said...

I love the supplements from the weekend papers, and you have such a great place to read them!
Taking another photo of the tree is a great idea, it will really add to the story of the year through photos!

Sian said...

Flag waving penguins? I dunno, whatever next..