Tuesday 10 April 2012

10 things I plan to do today

I wonder how many will actually get done?

  1. Go to Sainsburys to replenish my food cupboards, something nice and healthy for tea tonight I think, to make up for all the chocolate I've consumed since Sunday.
  2. Do some ironing.  I was totally up to date on Friday and would love to keep it to manageable quantities!
  3. Go into town to meet up with a group of friends and an ex-work colleague who retired last year.  Coffee at Cafe Nero.
  4. Browse the summer clothes collections in M&S and Next on my way back to the car park.  Just window shopping of course ;-)
  5. Admire the new paint on the kitchen walls - this one is dependant on the husband doing the promised decorating while I am out ...
  6. Watch another episode of Lost.  I'm at the end of Season 4 and my daughter is handing over Season 5 tomorrow.  I'm totally engrossed and confused in equal measures.
  7. Stalk the postman to see if my Photobox order of photos ready for Shimelle's online crop at the weekend is delivered today.
  8. Try and get my scrapbook supplies into some semblance of order ready for online crop mentioned in No. 7 (in reality this will involve me getting things in a worse mess than they are already and getting sidetracked by pretty papers, glitter and sparkly things)
  9. Cook a healthy dinner.  Salmon with sweet chilli dipping sauce and new potatoes and green beans I think.  Step away from the chocolate for dessert ...
  10. An hour (or two) of internet/pinterest/blog watching while the husband is out with his badminton buddies
So that's my plan - what are you up to today?

21 comments:

Jo.C said...

Mine's not as interesting - dentist appointment :0(
Will have to do some school work as well if I want to do some scrapping at the weekend.
Love how you are out having coffee while hubby decorating. That's the way to do it.
True about Jamie.

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds a pretty full day....mine's mainly work....but we do have a plant exchange at the W.I. tonight....as well as a curry tasting....hopefully they should be interesting.

Amy said...

You have done well with Lost, I gave up after a couple of episodes!
Enjoy your day, it sounds like fun, especially the yummy dinner you have planned!

Anonymous said...

What a busy girl you are going to be. So far today I have been for a cup of tea with the little boy I used to work with and his mum, done a quick sainsburys shop and I have statements for David to do and the spare bedroom to whip into shape. After that I hope to have some time to read some more of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and maybe a little crafting too! Enjoy your day xxx

Sian said...

That sounds like quite a busy day! Hope you enjoy it and get to put your feet up after that delicious sounding salmon

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds like a busy day! I'm doing a bit of resting here today and preparing for a very full day tomorrow. Enjoy your day.

Rebekah said...

Looking forward to the online crop this weekend too...sure hope I can participate. And I need to iron today too...

Beverly said...

At the end of the day you will have done a lot, hope you enjoy it hmmm probably not the ironing but the feeling of accomplishment. Today, I need to run around town picking up supplies for our women's retreat this weekend and definitely need to grocery shop.

Sheena said...

I hope you achieved your list of activities x
I too am having a sort out / trying to organise my scrapbook supplies but seem only to be creating a mess!!

Denise said...

Gutted I will be missing the online crop but at least I will be having a scrappy weekend! Look forward to exchanging layout pics when it's over x x

JO SOWERBY said...

i lost it with lost and have found other joys of tv to watch instead. today i planned to see my gp about my virus and managed to get a cancellation. other than that no real plans but my parents brought over my supper, i got the quote for my car from the garage, the new issue of mollie makes arrived from the post man
jo xxx

Alison said...

Not as busy as yours Deb..and DH and I are just about to go out for dinner before he disappears off again, tomorrow morning
Alison xx

Mary B said...

Sounds a good plan how is it going?

Tammy said...

That is a super busy day! I ran errands all morning and now I'm going to do some paper crafting all afternoon. Perfect day! :)

Melissa said...

I definitely suggest getting everything ready for Shimelle's weekend crop before doing any ironing (priorities, right?). LOL

Mel said...

This sounds like quite a list. My plan for today was the gym or a walk but I got too distracted by Pinterest, blogging and watching some episodes of 24 - I just got into it. I am always late for the party!

Sandie said...

Hope you achieved some of your list.
I've spent most my day driving back from Devon then catching up with Come Dine with Me.

alexa said...

Gosh, you are going to be busy! How did it all work out? I'm pleased I managed just to get through the day with no disasters!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day for you, but enjoyable at least. I been doing a little housework and some scrapbooking this morning before i head off to work!

Jennifer Grace said...

What a well planned day, I hope you achieved most of it! You've reminded me to get some photos printed for the online crop this weekend x

Ginger said...

I had an on and off love/hate relationship with Lost - I hated how long it took for anything to happen, but loved the story. I watched the final season - but missed the last episode!! So I still don't know what happened :)