Saturday 28 April 2012

365+1 and a Friday in the week in the life

First of all, my collage for 365+1 
Symbolic - my first unaccompanied outing with the satnav.  Only went 10 miles and I still managed to get lost!  Apparently if you are going out into the wilds of the countryside it is better to type in an address rather than a postcode.  I will know for next time!
Cross - St George's Day meant that Google provided a nice cross on a shield for me to use.
Tower - Does a wooden lighthouse tower qualify?
Powerful - Good old Mr Muscle, the only cleaner that I've found that really works on the oven!
Tradition - the school I work in dates back to 1910 and we have boards around the main hall that list every Head girl  and every Head teacher in the last 102 years.
Art - Does my interpretation of 'boot' in 'Draw Something' count?
Homemade - A really chunky Aran jumper that I made in my knitting phase!
And so onto my day
We had little Coco come to sleep over last night as her mummy and daddy went to a wedding and were out all day and late into the night.  So at 7.30am this morning I was on 'walkies' 

I like to save reading the Saturday paper and supplement until we stop for a coffee midmorning on a Saturday, part of our weekend routine.
Pizza for lunch.  Sun-dried tomato, mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes and basil pesto.
Is anyone else hooked on 'The Voice' on a Saturday night?  Can't wait for tonight's episode.  The first public vote.  I'm enjoying this so much more than X Factor.
Happy weekend everybody!





8 comments:

Jo.C said...

I was going to use the google image but my laptop decided to stop doing screen shots so I gave up :0)
Loving the Voice and Will.i.am is just so cute.

Maria Ontiveros said...

That pizza looks yummy! We have The Voice here as well, and I really like it. I assume there's different participants.
rinda

alexa said...

I love your interpretation of powerful! And don't know The Voice - will have to look it up :). Hope you're enjoying WITL.

Scrappi Sandi said...

Great collage again & Yay for Mr Muscle!!

That pizza looks yummy & I can remember (eons ago) loving the 7am dog walks!! Great way to start a day!! :D

Anonymous said...

Another voice fan here too. What I really like is that the coaches are always constructive and never mean.

Amy said...

The Voice has just started here too - Karen is exactly right, these sorts of shows are usually my ting but I'm liking this one!

We have Seal, Keith Urban, Delta Goodrem and Joel Madden as judges ... you?

Alison said...

Great pics...am very impressed with your 'boot' pic- I would just have drawn the boot! Missed 'The Voice' last night, but haven't really got into it yet anyway.
Alison xx

Sian said...

I'm wondering if that leaves me as one of the very last people in the country with no satnav? They sound scary!