Monday 23 April 2012

A new start

I happened upon the Ali Edwards' class Week in the Life over at Big Picture Classses and thought it might be fun to keep a diary for a week of what should be an average week.
I only work from 8.30 - 12.30 on a Monday and I had a really productive morning which meant the time flew by.  We have our final listings for the new students joining us in September and I've been entering their details on the system so we can start processing them.  160 girls.  That's a lot of computer inputting!
So as soon as I left work I went over to my daughter's house to pick up her puppy.  She started a new job this morning and I offered to go and walk little Coco so she didn't have to worry about coming home in her lunch hour on her first day.  Having got a degree in Business & Marketing and working for a year in the city for a large media consultancy, then having a total career change and working in hairdressing for 3 years, she's now gone back to the business world and is PA to an Architect in a local company.  Coco treats our house like a 2nd home, but is not impressed when I do things on the computer instead of playing with her
Tonight will be my Rosemary Conley class, don't think I'll be photographing me strutting my stuff in the local community centre!  But a quick look on the scales tells me that I may have put on a pound instead of taking one off ...

9 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm excited to see what everyone does with WITL! And aren't you just so glad that I can't read your scale at all???

Maria Ontiveros said...

I fear that I've been putting on some weight myself. I'm still exercising, but I'm finding it harder and harder to make good food choices. I think my week in the life will have more journaling and fewer pictures this year as the kids don't want me to take theirs.
Rinda

Scrappi Sandi said...

What an adorable shot of Coco! Can't wait to see your completed WITL project! :D

scrappyjacky said...

I can read your scales....and am very impressed....wish that was all I weighed!!

Jo.C said...

I wish I weighed that - I think I was about 10 when I weighed that little. Even when I'm very thin I'm no where near.
I am trying to do WITL but forgot my camera today so pinched the school one but haven't managed masses.

Lou said...

.......and your worrying about a 1lb :) wish i had your scales!! good luck with your week in the life project.

Alison said...

Another one who wants your scales please! Lovely pic of Coco too!
Alison xx

Amy said...

I think you are going to love WITL - I've done it twice and will do it later in the year, it's a great project!

Unknown said...

Crikey. Are you really tiny? I haven't been under 9 stone since I was 14. I'd be happy to get under 10 stone atm. Thanks for your lovely comments, don't think anyone who joined in should be shamed tho :) I just went a bit scrap-crazy after 2 years off!