Tuesday 24 April 2012

Tuesday in pictures

I started off with several pictures and then totally forgot to take more as my Tuesday progressed.  The day didn't get off to a good start, we overslept and so I had to drink my cup of tea in record time
 Added these to my packed lunch - I always have good intentions the day after my Rosemary Conley class weigh in ...
 View in my wing mirror before leaving for work.  Rain.  Again.  So much for the drought we are supposed to be having.
 When I'm in the exams office, I have to work in possibly the most narrow desk area in the whole school.
 And what is the last thing you feel like doing after a day at work?  Going to the supermarket.

But I did stick to my good intentions for healthy eating, salmon, rice and a selection of green vegetables with carrots.
Tonight is the night that my husband plays badminton followed by a trip to the pub to put the world to rights with his badminton buddies.  Which means that I have total control over the tv viewing.  Catching up with last night's episode of One Tree Hill is on the agenda for tonight!

9 comments:

Cheri said...

Definitely more photos that I've been managing for WITL! My girls love One Tree Hill. I miss some of the old characters.

Scrappi Sandi said...

Great photo's & enjoy your monopoly of the TV tonight...along with your uber healthy dinner!! :D

Robyn said...

LOVED these! I love seeing your desk, espeically! Tiny! more more more! More from work! :)

Alison said...

I had no idea One Tree Hill was still on!..love the pics
Alison xx

scrappyjacky said...

Your dinner looks both healthy and delicious.

Amy said...

It is fantastic to see all your photos Deb! Keep them coming!

Maria Ontiveros said...

My Monday pictures were very mundane. But there's a bit more interest later in the week.
Rinda

Sian said...

Great set of pictures! Sweet chilli anything is yum

Cate Brickell said...

I love your tea cup! great to see a little snippet of your day!