Friday 13 April 2012

Online crop

It's started already!  The online crop has begun here at Shimelle.com.
I loved the page that we were supposed to be getting inspiration from and knew exactly how I wanted to interpret it!
Original
and my interpretation
What a good job I had spent part of Tuesday organising my papers, as I was able to immediately go to the 'pink' pile and find something suitable.
The elements I have 'scraplifted' are the colour, The framing round the picture, the side elements, the journaling tags top and bottom centre and the flowers, butterflies and bird.  Now I look at the original again and see mine next to it,  I think I may pop back and add a couple of jewels or pearls here and there to add a bit of 'bling' but on the whole I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out. 
An excellent way to spend a damp, dreary, wet, Friday afternoon.  Are you joining in too?

22 comments:

Unknown said...

such a cute picture and fab interpretation f Jaimes page!!! love it all xxxx

Unknown said...

Hey Debs, long time no see! Lovely LO, first off the mark, well done! I'm actually going to be joining in, first paper scrapping I've done for nearly 2 years. Shocking, hey? I look forward to seeing more of your stuff :)
Sarah x

Scrappi Sandi said...

Oooh! a lovely lift Debs...I'm not playing along, I'm trying not to make too many commitments until I'm 100% fit! Less stressful then than when I don't meet the deadlines!! Can't wait to see what else you do! :D

Anonymous said...

Such a cute page! I really like the photo too!

Kate said...

This caught my eye straight away on Shimelle's blog, your take on the scraplift is lovely and fresh, keeping it uncluttered. Love it!

** kate **

marianne said...

So adorable and very speedy!

dogmatix said...

Beautiful LO. :)

Alison said...

WTG! Deb...love it...am just about to start mine!
Alison xx

Lou said...

Love it! What a beautiful pic. Thanks for your comment on mine too.

Abi said...

Wow what a lovely layout. Stunning photo

Mary B said...

What a gorgeous photo this layout showcases it beautifully

Debbie P said...

What a beautiful layout! I love your photo and your lovely product choices. Great start to the weekend!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

What a beautiful photo, this challenge suited you perfectly.

Unknown said...

This sounds like a lot of fun but I don't know much about it so I'm headed to Shimelle's blog to learn more! Love your LO!

Sandra said...

Cute photo and a great interpretation.

nerllybird said...

That's beautiful, what a lovely photo!

Cynthia said...

Too cute! I love the "white" space and that sweet photo!

Jennifer Grace said...

Your page is beautiful, what a lovely photo you've used, and all the elements look so pretty. I love the birdie at the bottom!

Yep, I'm joining in too, I've just posted my layout for this challenge. I love Shimelle's online crops! x

Kate said...

I've got my version of the page up now and I've included a link to your page too as it was such a lovely inspiration to me.

** Kate **

Daphne said...

What a cutie! Well done Deb!

Sian said...

..wish I had time. But not this weekend. A lovely interpretation

Lou said...

a beautiful layout - great interpretation.