- Go to Sainsburys to replenish my food cupboards, something nice and healthy for tea tonight I think, to make up for all the chocolate I've consumed since Sunday.
- Do some ironing. I was totally up to date on Friday and would love to keep it to manageable quantities!
- Go into town to meet up with a group of friends and an ex-work colleague who retired last year. Coffee at Cafe Nero.
- Browse the summer clothes collections in M&S and Next on my way back to the car park. Just window shopping of course ;-)
- Admire the new paint on the kitchen walls - this one is dependant on the husband doing the promised decorating while I am out ...
- Watch another episode of Lost. I'm at the end of Season 4 and my daughter is handing over Season 5 tomorrow. I'm totally engrossed and confused in equal measures.
- Stalk the postman to see if my Photobox order of photos ready for Shimelle's online crop at the weekend is delivered today.
- Try and get my scrapbook supplies into some semblance of order ready for online crop mentioned in No. 7 (in reality this will involve me getting things in a worse mess than they are already and getting sidetracked by pretty papers, glitter and sparkly things)
- Cook a healthy dinner. Salmon with sweet chilli dipping sauce and new potatoes and green beans I think. Step away from the chocolate for dessert ...
- An hour (or two) of internet/pinterest/blog watching while the husband is out with his badminton buddies
Tuesday, 10 April 2012
10 things I plan to do today
I wonder how many will actually get done?